We assist organisations conduct investigations of accidents, incidents and near misses. Our investigations are not just outcome focused in identifying root cause and appropriate remedial actions but just as importantly identifying other significant Latent Conditions in company processes that maybe not considered root cause but if not removed could lead to future unrelated accident. We achieve this by ensuring that we identify all relevant processes to the incident by not missing any opportunity to remove deficiencies in such process through thorough data collection and process analysis. Our approach to Incident Investigation reduces Latent Conditions rapidly and thus the overall potential frequency rate of incidents, occurring in businesses.
- ICAM HSEQ, Business Fraud, IT Breaches investigations
- We dove tail our ICAM Investigations into detailed Operational Process review
- Independent investigation Peer Review
- We will Facilitate ICAM Investigations on your Companies behalf, and incorporate the exercise as part of training for staff.
- We will utilize our 25 Years of Risk Management Expertise to assist you in identifying the most comprehensive combination of design/engineering and administrative controls
- We can offer a return visit and post corrective action effectiveness evaluation, including full range of other auditing services.
We analyse and identify what really went wrong and make recommendations for remedial actions to reduce risk and build error-tolerant defences against future incidents. The ICAM process incorporates best practice human factors and risk management principles.
To date, ICAM has been used to investigate incidents and accidents in the transport (aviation, rail, and road), resources, utilities, construction, and government services around the world.