Date / Time
Date(s) - 26/09/2017 - 27/09/2017
Amazing opportunity to study in Malta and receive training certificate. Spend 2 days in a very special location in Sliema, Malta. The training will be conducted in a historic Victoria hotel.
Training is delivered by Australian Risk Services.
Staff will be trained in Investigate WHS Incidents and Conduct safety and health investigation. These units describe the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to plan, conduct and report on investigations of incidents that have resulted in, or have the potential to result in, injury, damage or commercial losses of any kind. Call us about Investigate rail safety incidents training.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Describe the legal requirements applicable to accident and incident investigation
- Use suitable reporting and investigation forms
- Identify causative factors for accidents and incidents using accident causation models
- Investigate accidents and incidents
- Interview witnesses and take statements
- Prepare a report on an accident or incident
- Describe the requirements for accident and incident reporting
Training is recommended for all employees so they know what to expect if they are injured or witness an incident. They will know that the purpose of the inquiry is purely to prevent another incident from occurring and not to blame someone.
The course also covers how to reduce the risk of expensive litigation and criminal proceedings and establish the importance of correct methods of conducting an inquiry. At the conclusion of the training course delegates will have a good understanding of the basic process and will be able to take the initiative in finding out what went wrong, why, and how to make sure it does not happen again.
- In-Depth Practical Case Studies
- Investigative Techniques
- Investigative Models
- Dealing with Authorities
- Applying ICAM
- Applying Human Error Model
- Events and Conditions charting
- Practice Incident Investigation Report Writting
Discounts on accommodation in Victoria Hotel, Malta are available to all those that attend the training.
Bookings are closed for this event. Please call 1300 266 172