Date / Time
Date(s) - 15/06/2020 - 17/06/2020
The Lofts at Prince
While everyone works their hardest to avoid workplace injuries, accidents do still happen. In order to learn from accidents in a workplace, Australia Risk Services provides courses for those people who will have the responsibility for investigating accidents and incidents in the workplace. All employees who are going to be part of the investigation team, as well as supervisors who will be part of any inquiry of an incident should undergo incident investigation training. Training is recommended for all employees so they know what to expect if they are injured or witness an incident. They will know that the purpose of the inquiry is purely to prevent another incident from occurring and not to blame someone.
The course also covers how to reduce the risk of expensive litigation and criminal proceedings and establish the importance of correct methods of conducting an inquiry. At the conclusion of the training course delegates will have a good understanding of the basic process and will be able to take the initiative in finding out what went wrong, why, and how to make sure it does not happen again.
Australian Risk Services Australasia Pty Ltd ICAM training courses will help you:
- Describe the legal requirements applicable to accident and incident investigation
- Ensure initial responses to the incident are carried out according to requirements
- Develop an investigation plan
- Collect information and data
- Interview witnesses and take statements
- Analyse information and data gathered to identify immediate and underlying causes and practical prevention measures
- Identify causative factors for accidents and incidents using accident causation models
- Compile and communicate investigation reports.
|Staff will be trained in RIIWHS301D – Conduct Safety and Health Investigations, BSBWHS515 – Lead initial response to and investigate WHS incidents. These units describe the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to plan, conduct and report on investigations of incidents that have resulted in, or have the potential to result in, injury, damage or commercial losses of any kind.|
All Bookings are Required to be made by a Company Business Structure not an individual. If an individual wishes to attend the course and is not capable of being invoiced as a company business structure we can arrange for you to attend by registering your interest through book and pay later. Organisations can also request the pay later option if they wish to pay by electronic transfer.